Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Arcade games in Pizza Places

What ever happened to the arcade games in Pizza places? I remember the days when I was a child, going to the restaurant, placing an order and then burning through a pocket full of quarters while waiting for my food. Back then it was more about the time between ordering and eating than the food itself. With the newest innovations in home gaming, arcades have become an item of the past. What if there was a revival of this trend. Going out to eat and playing games that aren't available at the house. There is one chance. Pinball. Pinball games do not have the feel as in playing the standup ones at the arcade. Why don't places have this kind of entertainment anymore. Local bar's have Golden Tee and darts, why not associate Pinball with pizza? This would increase money spent while at the restaurant and make it more about an experience rather than just the food.

1 comment:

  1. I remember playing Pacman at my local pizza shop when I was kid...ahh the good ol' days!

    ReplyDelete